Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Era

A role playing site that takes place during the Marauders era meaning when James, Lily and them were in school.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome
Welcome to the Marauders Era. Please have a look around. If you like what you see then why don't you join and be a part of our community. Just remember to read and follow the rules then you can take the Sorting quiz to get sorted into you house. After you have been sorted you may begin to role play. I hope you have fun and thank you for visiting. And please vote for us. *Puppy dog eyes*
Hogwarts Staff

Admins: Deianera Potter
Adaleen Lupin Selena Malfoy

Head Girl:
Hannah Goslar

Ravenclaw
Prefect: Athena Green

House Points
Studying in the Library I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:25 pm by Deianera Potter
Here is where the House points will be posted.

Gryffindor-

Slytherin-

Ravenclaw-

Hufflepuff-

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Letting off some steam
Studying in the Library I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:51 pm by Deianera Potter

» Veronique Leontine
Studying in the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:09 am by Veronique Leontine

» Reading in the library
Studying in the Library I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:30 am by Trista Sawyer

» Sitting at the lake
Studying in the Library I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:07 am by Hannah Goslar

» Studying in the Library
Studying in the Library I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:06 am by Hannah Goslar

» Slytherin Common Room
Studying in the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:34 am by Lucius Malfoy

» Trying to work
Studying in the Library I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:48 am by Deianera Potter

» Athena Green's House
Studying in the Library I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:58 am by Athena Green

» The Person Below Me
Studying in the Library I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:04 am by Hannah Goslar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Studying in the Library

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hannah Goslar
Head Girl
Hannah Goslar

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Student ID
House: Slytherin
Year: 7th
Character Description:

Studying in the Library Empty
PostSubject: Studying in the Library   Studying in the Library I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:12 am

Hannah sat in the library with Lucius studying for History of Magic, something he wasn't the best in. "Come on Lu, you can remember this if you just try." she told him quietly. She was still nervous about the court and her family.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Black

Brandy Black

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Studying in the Library   Studying in the Library I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:49 am

Brandy walked into the Library and sat down at a table quietly, a book in her hands and her wand behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Student ID
Year: Seventh
Character Description:

PostSubject: Re: Studying in the Library   Studying in the Library I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:55 am

Lucius looked at the book. "Don't call me Lu."
Back to top Go down
Hannah Goslar
Head Girl
Hannah Goslar

Student ID
Character Description:

PostSubject: Re: Studying in the Library   Studying in the Library I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:02 am

Hannah just rolled her eyes. "I've always called you that so get used to it Hun." She said to him. "Just keep studying this and you'll get it." She said trying to encourage him.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

Student ID
Character Description:

PostSubject: Re: Studying in the Library   Studying in the Library I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:04 pm

Lucius sighed and grabbed Hannah's hand. "Fine."
Back to top Go down
Hannah Goslar
Head Girl
Hannah Goslar

Student ID
Character Description:

PostSubject: Re: Studying in the Library   Studying in the Library I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:07 pm

Hannah smiled at Lucius and opened her book again.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

Student ID
Character Description:

PostSubject: Re: Studying in the Library   Studying in the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:46 am

Lucius looked around and saw Brandy Black. "Ugh." he goraned. "Hannah, why couldn't we just study in the common room?"
Back to top Go down
Hannah Goslar
Head Girl
Hannah Goslar

Student ID
Character Description:

PostSubject: Re: Studying in the Library   Studying in the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:53 am

"Because you would get to distracted." she said to him not looking up from her book.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

Student ID
Character Description:

PostSubject: Re: Studying in the Library   Studying in the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:57 am

Lucius sighed because he knew she was right but wouldn't let her know that.
Back to top Go down
Hannah Goslar
Head Girl
Hannah Goslar

Student ID
Character Description:

PostSubject: Re: Studying in the Library   Studying in the Library I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:33 am

"You know I'm right." she told him smirking. "And I didn't have to read your mind either."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

Student ID
Character Description:

PostSubject: Re: Studying in the Library   Studying in the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:34 am

Lucius growled and rolled his eyes. "Whatever, just get back to your book so I can study."
Back to top Go down
Hannah Goslar
Head Girl
Hannah Goslar

Student ID
Character Description:

PostSubject: Re: Studying in the Library   Studying in the Library I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:06 am

Hannah did a rare thing and giggled. "Come on Lu, your just distracting so you don't have to study."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Studying in the Library   Studying in the Library I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Studying in the Library
Page 1 of 1