Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Era

A role playing site that takes place during the Marauders era meaning when James, Lily and them were in school.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome
Welcome to the Marauders Era. Please have a look around. If you like what you see then why don't you join and be a part of our community. Just remember to read and follow the rules then you can take the Sorting quiz to get sorted into you house. After you have been sorted you may begin to role play. I hope you have fun and thank you for visiting. And please vote for us. *Puppy dog eyes*
Hogwarts Staff

Admins: Deianera Potter
Adaleen Lupin Selena Malfoy

Head Girl:
Hannah Goslar

Ravenclaw
Prefect: Athena Green

House Points
Introducing you Character I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:25 pm by Deianera Potter
Here is where the House points will be posted.

Gryffindor-

Slytherin-

Ravenclaw-

Hufflepuff-

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Letting off some steam
Introducing you Character I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:51 pm by Deianera Potter

» Veronique Leontine
Introducing you Character I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:09 am by Veronique Leontine

» Reading in the library
Introducing you Character I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:30 am by Trista Sawyer

» Sitting at the lake
Introducing you Character I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:07 am by Hannah Goslar

» Studying in the Library
Introducing you Character I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:06 am by Hannah Goslar

» Slytherin Common Room
Introducing you Character I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:34 am by Lucius Malfoy

» Trying to work
Introducing you Character I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:48 am by Deianera Potter

» Athena Green's House
Introducing you Character I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:58 am by Athena Green

» The Person Below Me
Introducing you Character I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:04 am by Hannah Goslar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Introducing you Character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deianera Potter
Admin
Deianera Potter

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Student ID
House: Gryffindor
Year: 7th
Character Description:

Introducing you Character Empty
PostSubject: Introducing you Character   Introducing you Character I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:33 pm

This is where you will post about your character. Make a new topic and copy and paste this to fill it out.

~Name~

~Age~

~Year~

~Appearance~

~Personality~

~Wand~

~Relationship status~

~History about your character~
Back to top Go down
https://maraudersera.rpg-board.net

Introducing you Character
Page 1 of 1